User Voice is a national charity run by service users. We all have personal experience of crime and the problems associated with it. We share your unique insight into what does work and what needs challenging in the criminal justice system to change our lifestyles and stop offending.
We understand the barriers that people with convictions face, because we’ve faced them too. Our experience makes us experts by experience, who can be part of the solution for change.
So, what do we do?
We get your voice heard.
We help people like you to share your experience and raise the bigger issues with those who have the power to make decisions.
If you would like to speak to a user voice representative, please call contact us on:
- Merseyside User Voice Representative – Telephone or text Ian Thomas on 07508 163 644
- Cheshire & Greater Manchester User Voice Representative – Telephone or text Caroline Evans on 07772 636 626
- Hampshire & IOW User Voice Representative – Telephone or text Sally Beaven on 07960 005 975
- Humberside, Lincolnshire & North Yorkshire Representative – Telephone or text Nigel Fox on 07930 038 532
- West Yorkshire Representative – Telephone or text Jason Brown on 07930 038 527.