Our aim is to achieve positive outcomes for our service users, and we will achieve this by continuing to deliver high-quality probation and rehabilitative services. Our aim is to also protect the communities we serve by reducing re-offending.
The following approaches are central to achieving our strategy.
- are committed to helping prevent victims, and ensuring our service users face up to the impact their behaviours have on communities, recognising that this is a key element in building public confidence
- will deliver the sentence intelligently and with purpose and we will use the sentence to help our service users to turn their lives around
- ensure every single one of our service users is given the opportunity to be the best they can be by focusing on their needs
- ensure all of our people and our partners share our commitment to equality of outcomes
- are committed to evidence-based service design using benchmarking, thought leadership and best practice from around the world to provide our service users with choices – and with value
- are committed to developing partnerships and supply arrangements that encourage local, sustainable provision. We will continue to use our expertise and resources to support the ongoing development of existing and new voluntary and not-for-profit organisations
- aspire to be thought leaders in relation to the delivery of rehabilitation services – along with Interserve’s justice business
- focus relentlessly on reducing re-offending.
A core value of M CRC is that our actions and intentions are guided by Interserve’s vision and values. We operate an open and uniformly constructive working culture in which everybody’s views are sought and welcomed. We deliver quality services we can be proud of and deliver positive outcomes for individuals and communities which transform lives.
M CRC believes that by living the Interserve values we can deliver great outcomes for our communities, our employees, our service users and partners. We recognise the value of strong partnerships in delivering shared priorities.