Please find links to the Cheshire & Greater Manchester Community Rehabilitation Company’s Data Protection information:


How to contact us

You can contact our Data Protection Officer by either:

Write to: Data Protection Officer, Interserve, 91 Waterloo Rd, Lambeth, London, SE1 8RT

Email: [email protected]


If we are unable to satisfactorily deal with your complaint you can complain to the ICO which is the UK supervisory authority at